PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is being organised and operated by Energy Beverages Europe Limited whose registered office is at 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Relentless”).
2. The Promotion is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age and who are resident in Great Britain. No employee or family member of an employee of Relentless or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.relentlessenergy.com (the “Website”).
4. By entering the Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Relentless, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Relentless.
5. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Great Britain. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted, the decision of Relentless shall be final.
6. No purchase of any product is required to enter the Promotion.
7. The commencement date of the Promotion is 00:01 on 7th December 2017 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the Promotion is 11.59am on 12th December 2017 (“Closing Date”).
8. Entrants may enter the Promotion by:
(a) acting in accordance with these Terms; and
(b) submitting their details as directed on the Website (being full name, residential address, date of birth, phone number and email address).
Prize & Requirements
9. Each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out above (each a “Valid Entry”) will be entered into the prize draw to be held within one (1) day of the Closing Date (“Draw”). The first one hundred (100) Valid Entries randomly selected from the Draw (the “Winner”) shall win the Prize.
10. The Winners shall each win one (1) general access ticket to the event known as “DJ Mag Awards”, scheduled to take place on 14th December 2017 (“Event”) at EGG London, 200 York Way, London (“Prize”). Each ticket shall grant the ticket holder entrance to the Event and access to all public areas at the Event.
prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport and/or similar government issued identification. Failure to provide Relentless with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Relentless may result in the Winner forfeiting their Prize and Relentless drawing another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
Notification and Prize Delivery
12. The Winners will each be notified by email and/or by telephone via the email address and/or telephone number provided at Valid Entry within one (1) day of the Selection Process (“Notification”). Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
13. The delivery details of the Prize shall be determined by Relentless in its complete discretion. Details of delivery of the Prize (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to the Winner at Notification.
14. In the event that Relentless cannot contact the potential winners within one (1) day of the Notification or the potential winners are unavailable to retrieve the Prize or the potential winner is unavailable to attend the Event for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and Relentless shall draw another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
15. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Relentless reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, all costs associated with the Prizes, including without limitation, tax, transportation, accommodation, equipment, sustenance, any entertainment and anything related to the Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Prize above will be borne solely by the Winners.
17. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Relentless reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
18. For the avoidance of doubt a computer and internet access is required to enter the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in the Promotion.
19. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into the Relentless database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
20. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner, the decision of Relentless shall be final.
21. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Relentless accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
22. The Prizes are as described and are not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Relentless reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or Prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
24. If Relentless fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Relentless’ breach of these Terms or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Relentless’ breach or if they were contemplated by the entrant and Relentless at the time that the entrant entered the Promotion. Besides Relentless’ liability for foreseeable loss or damage, Relentless and/or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
25. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Relentless and accordingly Relentless may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Relentless as a result thereof.
26. Relentless reserves the right to:
(a) change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or
(b) refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future promotions organised by Relentless: (i) where Relentless reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; (ii) where an entrant has been disqualified from any Relentless competition or promotion within twelve (12) months of the Commencement Date; (iii) where Relentless reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or (iv) where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
27. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Relentless has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. Each Winner will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to their Prize.
28. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
29. You accept that your name and county of residence may be made available to the public if you are a Winner. Winners' names and counties are available by contacting Relentless at www.relentlessenergy.com/gb/en/contact within 90 days of the Closing Date.
30. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
31. Entrants can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions in the English courts. If an entrant lives in Scotland they can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts.